Senior Backend Developer (Java at massive scale) (m/f/x)
Development / Vienna, Austria
Software as a Service | Continuous Integration | Continuous Delivery | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Our rapidly growing team in Vienna focuses on extensibility and developer experience of the Dynatrace platform, eventually providing a “Store” to both customers and app developers. To make this happen we’re hiring highly skilled people who are driven by the idea to deliver world-class software developed in a truly agile way.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Our vision & your role
- We create an in-product Store that lets customers browse functionality and roll it out easily at massive scale.
- We are committed to deliver the best UX possible: You enjoy working with UX people and understand writing clean code is the foundation for UX.
- You will interface numerous subsystems - REST, databases, queues, and Java modules – and provide a harmonized REST layer for both API clients as well as our own UI.
Our expectation & your profile
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, a related field or have an exceptional background in software development.
- You have broad experience in software-developing teams and understand delivery pipelines by heart.
- You are an expert in Java and can show us real-world examples of your code under heavy load and at high availability.
- You may have side projects / OSS contributions in other languages we use, e.g. written in Python, go, TypeScript, etc.
- You can express your ideas and share your concepts in fluent English.
You will love working in our environment, because you ...
- completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end
- truly focus on the quality of your contribution to our product
- deliver value on a massive scale
- get every support needed to work autonomously
- learn from and grow within an outstanding company
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.