Account Executive -Auckland
Sales / Virtual
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated Account Executive who is a seasoned hunter, experienced in selling software solutions to large enterprises and can do so successfully within a designated territory.
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now.
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & a have been the magic quadrant leader for 9 years
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
What we look for:
- 5+ years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience selling to the senior executive level within the NZX100 companies
- Ability to build relationship and industry network while simultaneously uncovering new sales opportunities with new customers.
- Ability to qualify new sales opportunities - strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and time sensitive environment
- Proven success exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets through thorough account planning and execution.
- Experience in building a successful territory with predictable revenue stream.
- Understanding the relevance of consistent pipeline generation and the importance of forecasting.
- High level understanding of the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS industry in relation to Dynatrace’s competitive landscape.
- Ability to effectively work in both a teaming and direct role in complex selling environments.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and other consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to articulate specific examples of how you have hit, or exceeded your documented yearly quota, key wins, length of sale cycle and closing deals.
- Team-player: Ability to drive complex sales process with internal cross-functional teams
- Effective solutions selling skills at all levels, from hands-on technical teams to Exec/C level.
- Analytical skills: Ability to establish justification/business case for a product
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, both in conversational setting and at formal presentation
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills