Marketing / Chicago, Illinois
The role is responsible for ideating, strategizing, planning, executing, and managing global integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and generate B2B demand. This role requires working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Partnering, Product, and other teams. The ideal candidate will be a data driven, fundamentally sound marketer who understands the entire mix and has proven experience in integrated digital campaign management.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute quarterly integrated campaigns to drive engagement, pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging and coordinating key channels such as digital advertising, webinars, direct mail, email and more
- Lead project management of your campaigns and programs from timeline management to campaign execution, including any troubleshooting and reporting
- Orchestrate with team to ensure planning and process are aligned across content, creative, product marketing and other disciplines
- Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across campaigns
- Develop and execute ABM programs as part of your campaigns from ideation to execution
- Create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, banners, etc.
- Work closely with BDRs to integrate Marketing and Sales approaches for campaigns
- Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
- Understand Dynatrace’s industry, business, and portfolio.
The Experience & Skills We Desire
- 5-7+ year experience in building and executing integrated campaigns across multiple marketing tactics and platforms across account based (working in ABM is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. Relevant work experience is more important
- A track record of partnering with sales to build pipeline and drive bottom line results
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
- Track and report on various aspects of campaign effectiveness indexing on Qualified Sales opportunities
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
- Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans teams across Dynatrace