Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Reporting to the Manager of Information Security, the Security Analyst provides technology leadership and hands-on management of key security related IT operations and infrastructure items for the internal corporate systems. The Information Security Analyst will ensure compliance of overall security program and policies. Additionally, provides a cyber secure environment and security posture that fosters a high trust relationship between Dynatrace, its employees, partners, and customers.
This role will be responsible for executing strategies and ensuring organizational and client expectations are being satisfied from a security perspective. There will be an expectation of collaborating with various cross organizational teams to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver within established constraints.
Other responsibilities of the security analyst include:
- Respond to customer security enquiries (RFIs). Reviews Dynatrace vendor’s security posture to ensure they meet Dynatrace requirements.
- Ensures security controls and question bank are updated and accurate. Works with third party security vendor to ensure they have high quality responses and reviews all RFI responses for accuracy.
- Uncover, categorize, track and close security loopholes to maintain a secure environment.
- Maintains and validates security evidence repository contains all required documentation required for compliance with security policies and audit requests.
- Tracks and manages remediation activities discovered through vulnerability management and scanning tools. Ensures vulnerability management policy is followed.
- Generates dashboard and score cards that articulate the current security posture and threat level.
- Examines and responds to reported security incidents and phishing attempts. Determines root cause. Escalates as required.
- Becomes subject matter expert in security monitoring and compliance tools such as SIEM, Scanning Tools, Firewalls and makes recommendations for improvements
- Develop and deploy pragmatic solutions, practices and procedures to ensure Dynatrace meets internal security requirements and those of the most demanding customers.
- Provide operational efficiency within the security team that provides key metrics, performance indicators and threat assessments in accordance with security policies & procedures.
- Reduce time to complete customer security RFIs while improving accuracy and quality of responses.
- Obtain 100% compliance with security awareness policy for both existing and new hires. Annual training must be completed in specified training window. New hire training must be completed within 72 hours of starting.
- Maintain SOC2 Type 2 attestation on an annual basis, pursue and facilitate additional certifications as required by business (FedRAMP, ISO 27002:2013, etc)
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job
- A minimum of 5-10 years of security related experience.
- Solid understanding of information security practices and principles
- Excellent writing skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and generate key metrics
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.