Global Director, Technical Alliances (Bay Area)
Marketing / San Francisco, California
Join the DYNATRACE Strategic Global Alliances team, an international team that thrives on working with technology partners. We are a team of confident and experienced senior leaders who with our strategic partners are empowered to pro-actively develop, manage and nurture relationships that result in deeper win-win partnerships where the customer benefits as a result of our “better together relationship."
We are seeking an exceptional individual to serve as a thought leader, technical expert, and business development visionary as we create new synergies and innovations with our global alliance partners. Your leadership will create competitive advantages that add value to a diverse set of customers and drive revenue growth worldwide.
As the Strategic Alliances Technical Director, you will work closely with strategic alliance managers and solution architects to define and lead the execution of the technology strategy for our strategic alliances.
· Build, expand and maintain the relationships and partnerships with our Strategic Technology Partners (eg. AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Red Hat, VMware, ServiceNow)
· Identify, recruit and develop Cloud ecosystem partners.
· Develop and evangelize DYNATRACE related technical solutions and value propositions with/to Dynatrace, customers, Cloud Service Providers, Independent Hardware Vendors, Independent Software vendors and other partners.
· Foster creativity and innovation with alliances and within DYNATRACE’s cross-functional teams. This role guides a cross disciplined team (Business Development Managers, Partner Marketing Managers, Technical Alliance Managers) in their delivery and execution against the defined strategy.
· Identify and qualify new opportunities in conjunction with our alliance partners’ technical strategies that can be satisfied by DYNATRACE solutions, products, and services.
· Expand and create a competitive advantage for the DYNATRACE product portfolio in the partner’s product portfolio, offering and a joint value proposition that is “better together” for our joint customers.
· Exhibit a deep understanding of DYNATRACE products, platforms and technologies.
· Define, maintain, and deliver co-innovation strategic roadmap with strategic alliances.
· Drive expert-level communication of customer/partner feedback and market experience to product management, engineering organization within DYNATRACE.
· Document solution proposals, technical use cases, and reference architectures.
· Assist in defining and evolving strategy for DYNATRACE partner.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree preferred in computer science or related field
- Strong project and people management skills.
- 8+ years of establishing strategic partnerships with cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMware, or IBM / Red Hat
- High-Level understanding of Cloud Platforms, DevOps tool chains, and Container Technologies
- Demonstrated experience leading a global alliance team and in establishing best practices.
- Experience bridging technical teams, customer facing organizations, and alliance partners to create win-win environments.
- Ability to travel 30% including international travel.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence. We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.