Account Executive (Mumbai, New Dehli)
Sales / Mumbai, India
- Dynatrace sales activities in the allocated territory working in targeted named accounts engaging directly while also involving appropriate Dynatrace sales channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
- Manage development of appropriate C-level relationship in the targeted named accounts while being able to navigate thru various user groups, influencers, decision makers, procurement team and other stakeholders in the enterprise accounts.
- Manage the balance between short-term gains and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
- Drive expansion of existing customers with an appropriate balance on expand vs acquisition of new customers.
- Selling specialized business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
- Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
- Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with partners & alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
- Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
- Maintaining call rates with established customers in the assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities.
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
- Negotiating prices and discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
- Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
- Expand on the responsibility to execute.
Planning & Strategy:
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
- Develop a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
- Develop and support channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.
- Accurately provide monthly/quarterly/annual forecast, call out risks and come up with plans to be on the target quarter on quarter.
What we look for:
- Deep Knowledge of New Delhi territory, specifically the large Enterprise accounts in the FSI, Manufacturing, Services and eCommerce sectors.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in solution sales. Experience of selling enterprise management solutions or cloud platforms/solutions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process
- Experience in managing business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
- An understanding of the nuances of diverse sales channels as well as direct sales to the named accounts.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasive skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive consultative solutions sales
- Demonstrated ability to lead the internal teams cohesively for the customer to have seamless experience across the sales cycle in order to successfully close the deals
- Effective business solutions selling skills at CxO levels
- Extensive understanding of application environment and latest trends in IT e.g. DevOps, cloud and digital transformation etc.
- Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
- Ability to establish compelling justifications/business case with the prospects for Dynatrace purchase.
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place.