Marketing Analytics Specialist
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
Under the general guidance of the Marketing Operations Manager, the Marketing Analytics Specialist will play an important role in building a culture of data-driven decision making across our Marketing team. This person will oversee our marketing data infrastructure that enables our marketers and executives to understand marketing performance throughout the funnel and increase marketing ROI.
- Develop metrics and reporting which evaluates the effectiveness of our global marketing programs.
- Deliver standard and ad hoc reports such as weekly executive level reports, monthly email metrics, and quarter-end and year-end summaries.
- Pull, synthesize and manipulate data from multiple systems including Marketo and Salesforce, maintain and build data workflows in Alteryx.
- Own global marketing reporting and infrastructure from end-to-end, including cleaning, data manipulation, modeling and analysis.
- Build data visualizations and dashboards in Tableau.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing operations and demand generation teams to understand current processes and data flows.
- Train our global marketing team on how to access and use Tableau dashboards and reports.
- Work closely with and support our Marketing Operations Manager to set analytics strategy and ensure data quality and consistency.
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing data analysis, including a/b test, multi-variate analysis.
- Proficient in SQL and ETL packages or relational database.
- Admin experience in business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Experience with CRM Software (preferably Salesforce) and Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo).
- Good interpersonal skills, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, and ability to translate business objectives into technical implementations.
- Limited travel between 0-10%.
3 reasons to become one of us
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.