Salesforce/CPQ Product Owner
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
As a Salesforce Product Owner, you will help define User Stories and prioritize Team Backlog on behalf of our business functions.
You will evaluate and document the requirements for each Product Feature, work with Solution Architect to solidify solution design, and work with Business Analysts and the Development Teams to implement cloud-based solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will be the primary means of communication between our Development Team and our business functions.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Business Functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues
- Schedule meetings with Business Functions to gather information for project implementation
- Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team
- Record and monitor project requirements in the backlog
- Manage project timeline, budget, and status to ensure the project is on track
- Acquire requirement sign-offs from Business Functions
- Assure that any change in requirements are authorized and documented
- Analyze risks and adjusts project plans based accordingly
- Be proficient in the Salesforce product suite
- Approve key designs, and propose solution designs and implementations
- Aid in Sprint Planning Meetings to assist Developers in prioritizing stories and tasks
- Collaborate with developers to perform Salesforce administration and data migration
- Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements
- Establish client training plan and carry-out remote or on-site training
- Provide client support and ensure client satisfaction
- Total of 8+ years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst with a minimum of 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Good understanding of the Salesforce Classic & Lightning environments
- Good understanding of CPQ
- Strong foundational knowledge of Subscription Software Quote to Cash processes are required
- Experience using Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience using JIRA or other project management tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud development environment, including but not limited to: custom objects, declarative functionality, process builders, and workflows
- Ability to speak to Business Functions with confidence and professionalism
- Ability to travel to our different office locations for on-site visits, if needed (Not frequent)
- Hard worker & self-starter, who can deliver according to a set timeline
- Quick learner who is easy to work with and can adapt easily to SaaS applications
- Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.