Expert Services Consultant
Services / Hong Kong
Dynatrace Services ensures successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle to provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur.
The Dynatrace Services Consultant is a vital member of the team, responsible for both delivery and project management of Dynatrace professional services. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, whether directly or working alongside delivering partners, with the aim of helping customers to maximise the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling them to deliver high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
Customer environments will vary widely. Significant performance problems may take down customer applications, creating a high-stress, time-critical working environment. Other situations may need a more measured approach with rigorous change control and approval processes. Regardless, engagements often take place in cross-organizational, highly political, and visible atmospheres so excellent communication and customer management skills, and the ability to constantly make progress and add value while keeping all parties updated on progress, are essential skills.
Successful Consultants will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow.
A strong understanding of appropriate technologies is required as this role calls for more than simple product installation and configuration. The successful applicant will be required to develop skills in using Dynatrace technology to help isolate and analyze application performance problems. They will interact with a wide variety of roles both business and IT need to gain mastery of this knowledge along with the ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently.
- Earn the confidence of customers, partners and colleagues as trusted advisor in Software Intelligence and Performance Management
- Represent Dynatrace as a product expert on its technology
- Provide project management, reporting and quality assurance for services delivery including regular progress updates and associated risks or issues
- Deploy, administer, configure, integrate and mature Dynatrace technology as it relates to customer needs
- Ensure effective monitoring of critical business applications at customer sites
- Build and enhance dashboards, reports and alerts to meet customer requirements
- Help customers troubleshoot, profile, and predict application performance issues
- Mentor and train customers and partners on Dynatrace technology and best practices
- Assist sales team in identifying new opportunities for product and services at customers
- Build Dynatrace brand loyalty and defend against competitive threats
Qualifications & Skills
- Essential – Computer Science or IT degree
- Expertise in one or more of these key technologies is desirable
- Ability to tackle complex application environments to provide customers with clear ability to transfer technical aspects into business concepts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology
- Solid presentation and writing skills and experience with creating professional reports
J2EE, ASP.NET, Web development
Java, .NET, Node.js, Python
Cloud and Infrastructure technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes etc.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in IT consulting or similar.
- Customer focused
- Outcomes oriented
- Forward (strategic) thinking
- Innovative and learning orientated
- Trustworthy, honest and ethical
- Consultative and collaborative
- Organised and quality focused
- Flexible and adaptable