Financial Accountant - EMEA
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The EMEA Financial Accountant is ultimately responsible for the final Trial Balances for France, Italy and Belgium.
- Owning the complete Trial Balance through to monthly/annual reporting including entering monthly accruals/prepayments journals as necessary
- Liaison with all members of the Shared Services Centre who will have input into those numbers to ensure accuracy and understanding
- Full understanding and monthly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts for the relevant countries to ensure accurate reflection within the accounts
- Timely completion of annual audit and tax calculations working in conjunction with the auditors in the relevant countries.
- Ensuring legal compliance in every country with respect to filings and statutory reports as and when required
- Supporting EMEA FP&A Reporting with preparation of Forecasts and analysis of Actuals
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with your role to support the Shared Services Centre team
What we’re looking for:
- French and/or Italian Speaker, ideally to business level
- Qualified by experience or through study
- Experience of working across countries
- Knowledge of NetSuite Financials is a benefit
- Excellent Excel skills
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- A strong work ethic with proven analytical skills
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
- We are a market share leader & a 9x magic quadrant leader.
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.