Services / Detroit, Michigan
Increase user adoption, user satisfaction and solution expansion of the Dynatrace platform. Remotely working with our global customers from deployment and training to continuous enablement. We redefined the customer service model to adapt to the new culture of monitoring and application development/operations found in modern enterprises today.
To ensure new consultants are sufficiently equipped for success, Dynatrace provides an outstanding training program that is a mix of classroom, e-learning, self-study, and in-the-field observation activities. Once training is complete, consultants are expected to represent Dynatrace in the highest professional manner, through written and oral communications, to ensure maximum client satisfaction for all engagements. You are expected to represent Dynatrace as an Application Performance Management (APM) solution expert and a trusted advisor in Digital Transformation.
Work Location In office (Detroit, MI) co-located with Support, R&D, Customer Success, Renewals, etc. In person daily standups are critical to our success along with the impromptu collaboration that naturally takes place in the office.
- Provide tailored recommendations and general best practices for monitoring, configurations, deployment, troubleshooting and application triage
- Monitor client’s critical application performance and availability
- Conduct live demos of the Dynatrace solution for a wide range of users (business and IT alike)
- Assist sales team in identifying new opportunities for product and services revenue at customer sites
- Automate processes to reduce workload, increasing scale and increasing value provided to customer
Our Expectations for You
- Recently graduated within the last couple years (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- More than one year of related professional work experience
- Experience in Java or .NET, cloud and new stack platforms, DevOps practices
- Flexible -- we are dynamically changing and adapting.
- Positive – even in the face of adversity.
- Proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.
- Motivated – self starter who excels in fast-paced, team environments.
- Innovative – always learning and contributing to fresh ideas.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.