Services Portfolio Manager
Services / EMEA
Dynatrace offers the market-leading software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform enables the world’s largest organizations to transform their businesses and deliver perfect user experiences. And we’re growing FAST!
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for continuous innovation to join our Innovation Services team as a Services Portfolio Manager. You will be responsible for helping to define our packaged offerings, managing GTM processes, and developing sales assets. You will also have a critical program management role driving success within our strategic innovation practice and cloud partner programs.
- Service Offering GTM Processes – Plan, develop, price, and package new service offerings into the ACE Services portfolio. Also maintain the existing portfolio as it evolves to meet changes in product, market and/or customer demands.
- Price Book Change Management – Work cross functionally with Business Systems, Sales, Finance, and Legal to ensure all necessary changes are incorporated into the Dynatrace Price Book.
- GTM Asset Ownership – Manage all sales assets and collateral including case studies, data sheets, customer success presentations, and sales enablement materials.
- Program Manage Strategic Initiatives – Coordinate and track key activities related to strategic initiatives and drive the continuous progress and communication required to meet program objectives.
- Portfolio Analytics and Reporting – Track, analyze and report on critical Portfolio and program KPIs to executives and key stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience in a services portfolio management or professional services leadership role.
- Experience developing service solutions and sales assets preferred
- Experience managing Service Integrator Partner relationships preferred
- Must have strong program/project management skills and experience
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, and effectively execute cross functional projects