Receptionist / Office Administrator
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace is looking for a Receptionist to join us in Maidenhead. You will be the first point of contact for our UK Office which currently accommodates around 120 employees.
As a Receptionist, you should be reliable and motivated with a desire to work in a team environment, delivering the best-in-class customer experience and fostering an engaging, dynamic workplace.
You should also be able to deal with tasks in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking will be an essential skill in this role.
- Meet/greet visitors - customers, partners, candidates, work contractors
- Badge Management/Access Security; Manage and maintain badge assignment for UK office, ensuring all visitors are logged and issued with correct security badges
- Admin tasks – ordering business cards, meeting room bookings with hospitality ordering, assist with call answering
- Check invoicing and reporting
- Management of connections and disconnections
- Assist with contract renewal
- Arranging for collection and shipment of all outgoing couriers for IT (equipment), Marketing (marketing materials to events) and Finance (documents)
- Co-ordinating with recipients to arrange suitable delivery date and time
- Raising and managing purchase orders for the UK offices to ensure correct approval and procedure
- Purchasing correct and approved items
- Set up vendor database to effectively manage all vendors and ensure supplier contractual terms are socialized as relevant
- Order tracking to ensure that purchased items are received
- Proposing new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a purchasing environment
- A dynamic, flexible individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of other European languages is advantageous
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A strong work ethic with proven analytical skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good numerical skills
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.