Business Analyst - Salesforce Support
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have both strong interpersonal and analytical skills? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst - SFDC to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves type of individual who is willing to go the extra mile to support our growing sales team in the following capacities:
· Map salesforce.com hierarchy/territories and reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
· Maintain Lead Assignment Rules and ensure that they are updated promptly upon change of territories
· Promote data cleanliness and accuracy by detecting and resolving duplicates and performing data adjustments as needed.
· Support overall territory optimization models, collaborating with the Senior Sales Operations Analyst to quantify workload within sales territories, and recommend optimal alignments to Sales Management
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
· Develop process documentation and field maps.
· Develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
· Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
· 1-2 years of experience administering Salesforce
· 2 years running Sales Operations projects and supporting a global sales team
· Strong understanding of sales process (and software sales is helpful)
· Curiosity, passion, integrity and outstanding attention to detail in professional and personal pursuits
· Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
· Unparalleled troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; desire to figure out why and fix it
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, documentation skills, and comfort interacting with all levels of team/management
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.