Global SOX Compliance Director
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
· In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, COSO Framework and internal controls
· CPA desired, preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm, must have audit experience
· Experience working for or on the account of a publicly traded company
· Experience in carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
· Potential to move into Internal Audit function post-SOX implementation
· Lead Company initiative to develop a global control framework and implement SOX
· Assist in documentation of policies, procedures and controls
· Implementation of improvement initiatives within the global financial reporting process and ITGC
· Development and documentation of standard policies and procedures for financial reporting (i.e. – elements of a quality account reconciliation)
· Carry out certain management level review controls/management testing such as review of reconciliations, journal entries and financial reporting processes to ensure appropriate documentation, segregation of duties and other control processes
· Assist in carrying out financial reviews as needed when and where control weaknesses are identified
· Offer training on controls and procedures at various company locations
· Work with internal audit to aggregate deficiencies and determine areas where the Company should focus to enhance procedures
· Qualified leader with excellent project management skills
· Motivated individual with the ability to engage others
· Experience with international operations
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% of time
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.