Regional Vice President of Sales - Western US
Sales / San Francisco, California
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated and dynamic sales manager to lead our Western North American team and execute on the achievement of double digit growth targets.
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now. Dynatrace is ranked #1 in a market where there is still a vast opportunity to capitalize.
This role will focus on leading our Enterprise Sales Team in the Western US and will have oversight of four specific sales regions with a director of sales and multiple enterprise account executives in each geographic territory.
**We are specifically focused on individuals living in the San Francisco Area/Northern California for this particular role**
Your Role on the Team
- Inspire team to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Lead and motivate a multi-layer management team that oversees the generation of qualified sales opportunities through to closure; utilizing support from partners, sales engineering and business development.
- Build and develop a “land and expand” strategy designed to shorten sales cycles while increasing net-new logo acquisition and long-term company value.
- Preserve a culture of accountability, commitment and excellence across the sales team.
- Plan for the capabilities and talent needed to support accelerated growth targets.
- Recruit, develop and retain top performers.
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure that the rapidly expanding needs of the sales organization are met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key partners.
- Effectively manage sales process and pipeline to provide projections with a high level of predictability and accuracy.
- 5 – 10+ years of sales management experience in software / high tech industry.
- High-energy, with a passion for success
- Proven track record of leading sales teams to constantly overachieve goals and exceed revenue expectations in a high-accountability environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and scaling a sizable field sales organization in a high-growth environment.
- In depth experience with sales reporting, territory planning & management, and incentive compensation.
- Strong leadership presence; ability to inspire and communicate vision of excellence.
- Strategic thinker; ability to lead by example and embrace change with positive attitude.
- Process focused; ability to reinforce internal processes and recommend enhancements to gain efficiency where applicable.