Sales Development Representative - DACH
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace have a newly created position for a Sales Development Representative, based out of our head office in Maidenhead selling into the DACH region. You will work closely with our top-performing enterprise sales team to generate demand for our Digital Performance Management platform whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketeers.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, Jigsaw and other tools.
- Profile assigned accounts by developing an understanding of the account’s business pains and market positioning.
- Drive outbound prospecting to generate new business: call into senior IT management at Fortune 1000 companies, eg. CTO, CIO, Directors of IT Operations, Directors of Infrastructure, Directors of Application support.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Execute programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
Experience (preferred but not essential)
- Must speak fluent English and German (essential)
- Has experience selling Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000.
- Is versed in IT Operations Management solutions.
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Is highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.