Sales Conversion Analyst
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Business Analyst to support our Global Conversion Success program. The candidate that fills this role must be a smart, roll-up your sleeves type of individual who is passionate about improving efficiencies and willing to go the extra mile to support all customer conversion program initiatives.
· Create and maintain all product conversion / forecast related reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, as required
· Manage the day to day maintenance of Salesforce.com data quality, report structure, dashboards for all conversion reporting
· Validation of all conversion credits for compensation
· Promote and reinforce customer conversion process internally
· Work cross functionally with Sales Operations, Finance, Renewals and Business Systems to drive continuous improvement and simplification of all system and process related items for all conversion program initiatives
· Conduct customer account and asset analysis to build account plans and coverage models
· Never stop looking for creative solutions to make our Sales and Conversion Success Teams more efficient to accelerate customer conversions
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 3 - 5 years in Sales Operations, Finance or related experience
· Ambitious, motived and results driven
· Highly organized with the ability to pivot quickly to support the growing business needs of the conversion success team.
· Strong business analytical skills with an understanding of data structures & data modeling
· Superior communicator with the knack for building strong relationships and influencing change across all levels of the organization
· Fast learner that can hit the ground running
· Flexible and unfazed by a constantly-changing work environment
Intermediate MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills required
· Salesforce.com enthusiast
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.