Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Manager with broad Marketo experience to join our fun, dynamic and fast paced Marketing team at Dynatrace.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about all aspects of Marketing Automation to help us maintain, improve and expand our extensive Marketo instance with all its programs, campaigns and integrations.
The right candidate will be someone who learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, can prioritise their own time and keeps cool under pressure. He/she will have had experience managing complex automation and custom integration projects seeing them through from start to finish.
Key objectives of the role
- Manage the ongoing day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of Marketo.
- Continuously find ways to improve accuracy of our data and lead flow between our systems escalating any integrations issues or anomalies to relevant team for resolution.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, nurture, free trial and lead lifecycle programs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve Dynatrace’s use of marketing automation technology to optimize our marketing teams’ performance and productivity.
- Marketo Certified Expert with at least 3 years’ experience managing Marketo.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment with ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with great attention to details.
- Technically capable with excellent communications skills and a good understanding of how digital marketing works, alongside the desire to improve process and operations to drive sales and marketing execution.
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce).
- Experience working in a fast-paced software company with global teams
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture, and campaign analysis)
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.