Regional Services Manager – Central Europe
Services / Munich, Germany
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scoping, positioning, and delivery of a wide range of Services supporting all Dynatrace technologies. As a Manager in Central European Dynatrace Services organization, you will provide deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall engagement management for Dynatrace Services Engagements focused on customer success. You will work directly with Dynatrace Sales and customers to understand business and technical requirements, crafting delivery proposals and Statements of Work/Services Contracts. You will also be guiding teams of Consultants and Architects to drive engagement success, customer satisfaction, and Dynatrace product adoption. Additional responsibilities include direct management of up to 12 employees, including mentoring to further develop both technical and consulting skills, and driving effective employee career development. Communication, technical consulting, and interpersonal skills will be paramount to your success in this role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Minimum 3+ years Dynatrace experience with a Professional certification.
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- A German speaker, excellent in communication, presentation, documentation, and contract negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive Dynatrace expansion
- A leader, must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
Based in Germany, ideally in Munich. Travel to client locations varies but is anticipated to be up to 25% on average