Partner Sales Engineer - Latin America
Sales / Miami, Florida
An excellent opportunity to be a key contributor in the highly dynamic Dynatrace partner business. This individual will be responsible for providing pre-sales engineering leadership and expert guidance to our partners on Dynatrace’s cloud offerings and up-levelling the existing partner base on their Application Performance Management and Digital Experience Management practices. In conjunction with a team of Partner Sales Managers, this person will also offer guidance and help drive the recruitment, business planning and on-boarding of cloud relevant partners, including regional system integrators and global system integrators. This role will also involve helping to innovate the joint offerings of Dynatrace and the partner, as well as operationalizing and driving the programs behind these offerings. Dynatrace is looking for technically-knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic person who wants to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organization. This individual will be working as a team with the LATAM Partner Leadership, to drive the continued success of our partner business.
Purpose of the role:
- Shared responsible for delivery of technical partner training and certification enablement of Dynatrace LATAM Partners, covering both on-boarding and solution update training.
- Work closely with the Partner Sales Managers (PSM) and the Partner Program (PPM) Manager to define and execute a strategy aligned with the field needs.
- Ability to build and showcase Demo/lab capabilities of Dynatrace software offerings to potential and existing partners.
- Shared responsibility to enable the sales and pre-sales teams of Dynatrace partners to a baseline understanding of how Dynatrace offerings can solve the complex challenges of managing the enterprise cloud
- Directly involved in the most important partner sales engagements and working effectively with local in region pre-sales and PSMs
- Develop go-to-market and sales plays through joint architectural design with regional SIs and global SIs.
- Product enablement of the technical and architectural teams of the major hyperscalers (AWS, Microsoft, Google).
- Travel to existing and potential partners within LATAM, to promote and develop new business relationships.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with key sales, pre-sales, and delivery resources within Dynatrace partner accounts.
- Work with the Dynatrace Customer Success team to create case studies and win stories to support the partner sales efforts.
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Experience:
- Outgoing personality, desire to work hard and have fun, team spirit.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Required language skills: English and Spanish, with Portuguese desired.
- Willingness to travel across Latin America on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of the Dynatrace solution set preferred.
- Previous experience working with and relationships with one or more of the major hyperscalers (AWS, Microsoft, Google) and global SIs (Accenture, IBM, DXC).
- Deep understanding of Java, J2EE, .NET and related frameworks, containers, IDEs and technologies.
- Previous experience of writing code (dev experience) or Quality Assurance engineer on large projects preferred.
- Experience creating architecture and other design documents and diagrams.
- Awareness and familiarity of application performance problems and the impact of that on a company’s cost and brand.
- Ability to speak to the needs of different levels of an organization (Developer, Manager, VP, etc.).
- Capable of delivering clear presentations as well as to teach the partners to deliver the technical and business value of the Dynatrace solution set.
- Ability to be coached and react quickly in selling situations, as well as adapt to new processes and methodologies.
- Capable of working in international environments, respecting different personal and cultural views.
- Work under own direction and initiative, managing time effectively and prioritizing tasks according to partner leadership needs.