HR Administrator (North EMEA)
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Who are Dynatrace?
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, hyper-scale multi-cloud ecosystems. Purpose built for today’s enterprises, Dynatrace is the only AI-powered, full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that provides deep insight (answers, not data) into every user, every transaction, across every application. That’s why the world’s leading brands, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Dynatrace is leading the way in the APM space, has innovative and exciting solutions to combat the performance challenges of today and are looking for innovative people to join our team.
What’s the role?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a stable and tight-knit HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager for North EMEA, you will be responsible for the organisation and management of the HR administration, support systems and activities that facilitate the effective running of the HR department for the North EMEA region (UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland).
- Ensure employee files are kept up to date and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Responsible for pre-employment checks and issue contracts of employment and contract amendments.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process.
- Manage the leaver process for employees exiting the business.
- Responsible for the administration of employee changes, transfers, promotions etc.
- Manage employee assignments.
- Administration and ownership of all queries relating to the HR system (iTrent).
- Provide regular reporting from the HR Systems to provide insight to both the HR Team and Line Managers within the business.
- Assist with the administration of all employee benefits.
- Provide professional advisory support to employees in all aspects of benefits, maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, sickness absence and annual leave.
- Ensure the department complies with all policies, laws and regulations, updating policies and procedures as required.
- Assist with due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Involvement in ad hoc HR projects and any other HR related tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required.
What we’re looking for:
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law and regulations and its practical application.
- Previous exposure to local policies, laws and regulations for countries in North EMEA is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and intermediate Excel skills with the ability to use formulas and pivot tables.
- Ability to build strong relationships both within the HR team and across all departments.
- Ability to act with professionalism, discretion and sensitivity.
- Ability to plan, organise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner and with a sense of urgency.
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter.
- A proven customer driven attitude towards employees of all levels.
- Knowledge of HR systems (iTrent is desirable).
- A European language to business level will be an advantage.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.