Senior Manager – Sales Operations Strategic Planning and Analysis
Sales / US-Virtual Office
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and collaborative individual to lead the Global Sales Operations team’s Strategic Planning and Analysis functions. The person filling this role will cross functionally partner with global stakeholders across the sales organization, playing a critical role in ensuring the continued acceleration of the business.
Are you someone gets excited at the prospect of enabling a rapidly growing and globally distributed leader in software? Do you thrive working in a highly visible, collaborative, and professional environment, where variety and change is the norm? Do you have a drive for developing your professional career by adding meaningful depth and breadth to your love for Sales Operations?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, then this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud. We are looking for a curious but focused individual who is passionate about balancing personal development with driving positive change across a global leader in software.
About Your Team
You will a leader within Dynatrace’s Global Sales Operations Analytics and Planning team. The Analytics and Planning team works closely with senior leadership to enable efficient and effective decision making, while ensuring crisp operational excellence.
More About You
Your passion for collaboration and data analytics will put you in a leading role supporting the effectiveness of our rapidly growing global sales organization. Your relationship-building skills will form the foundation for creating the critical bridge between our sales organization and our sales incentive program. Your curiosity and drive for career growth will help uncover opportunities for innovation and continuous process improvement across our global organization.
What You’ll be Doing
- Develop and lead team of 3 direct reports (Analyst/Sr. analysts - 1 in seat, 2 incremental TBH)
- Lead the annual sales planning process, driving the development of the 1 year and 3 year sales plan
- Instrument and communicate current state vs each of the key planning assumptions metrics throughout the year
- Develop and align leadership on annual goals, objectives, KPIs
- Lead headcount planning process, aligning business needs with growth expectations across geo sales operations teams
- Lead the quota planning process and develop/manager the productivity capacity planning model
Who You’re Working With
- You’ll work closely with senior and executive leadership throughout the year, ensuring alignment of and on business goals and expectations
- You’ll partner with the broader Sales Operations team members across the globe, ensuring they’re aligned on expectations and able to execute against plan
- 5-10 years of progressive Sales Operations experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or relevant field or its equivalent; a Masters degree is a plus.
- Prior Experience with Sales Capacity Modeling and Predictive Analytics
- 1-5 years managing or leading individual contributors
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.