Sales Operations GEO Business Partner - APAC
Sales / Sydney, Australia
Position Description & Responsibilities Sales Operations GEO Business Partner is a key role within the senior leadership group. We are seeking an experienced and natural collaborative director to work directly with the GEO Sales VP to provide and align strategic sales support. The successful candidate will oversee APAC Sales Operations. The person filling this role will partner directly GEO leader and Super Region RVP’s serving as the APAC primary business partner for the GEO, and will be responsible for providing forward-looking insights to guide the GEO Leader and sales senior management on focus areas to support the rapid growth and improvement for the business.
Your role in the team is to partner with GEO leader, drive and support the strategic success for APAC
· Develop and sustain relationships to oversee sales productivity and effectiveness through a consistent, predictable business cadence
· Operationalize and scale by executing key business strategies for sustained rapid growth
· Direct cross functional leadership driving agreed objectives/business outcomes
· Collaborate and offer insight and drive sales process innovation + simplification to the broader business
· Master FY planning, using the team to facilitate the development of the GTM to maximize sales productivity.
· Partner to deliver consistent business cadence and a predictable business, drive pace of business and GTM to meet critical KPIs.
· Keep GEO leader, RVP’s and respective sales leaders ahead of business issues, specific to forecast and quarterly results, and concerns to proactively address versus reactively address.
· Develop and execute sales enablement in the region and demonstrate quantifiable results (pipeline)
· Through your team provide proactive and actionable insight to sales leadership to build quality pipeline & drive growth areas
· Works with GEO leader and RVPs to quickly understand key differentiators to exploit sales and market opportunities.
· Ascertain and work to direct a resolution to sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies.
· At all sales leadership levels, as a team provide opportunity analysis based on total addressable market (white space reporting)
· Partners as required with necessary leaders to deliver and maintain operational training of sales systems, processes, sales programs
· 2 years + years of progressive Sales Operations Director experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or relevant field or its equivalent; a Masters degree is a plus.
· Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
· Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
· Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
· Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Personal Attributes and Desired Skills
· Customer Focus.Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
· Drive. Self-motivated and able to work autonomously. Forward thinker, ready to make an impact on a growing sales organisation
· Communication skills. Writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively internally and externally, to understand technical problems and clearly explain solutions.
· Flexibility. Ability to move from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and is open to new ideas.
· Team Player. Natural collaborative director, engaging others in open, productive dialogue and works to develop and maintain a high team morale. Project management. Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
· Organisation: Sets priorities; plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish a specific goal; obtains and manages resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time. Provide relevant, timely and accurate information
· Integrity: Consistently acts in a manner that promotes an open, honest and respectful workplace. Methodical and attentive to detail.
· Data Analytics: Ability to interpret sales data. Independent and results oriented. Excellent analysis/problem solving skills.
· Internal Stakeholders & Contacts: All management and staff
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.