Partner Sales Manager
Sales / Paris, France
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will be responsible to develop and manage the partner business with our partners in Switzerland and will be focused on generating incremental, distributed software license and service-related revenue.
Within the defined sales region, efforts are focused solely on Dynatrace’s Software Intelligence for Enterprise Cloud (SIEC) platform suite.
Responsibilities also include generating interest in all of the Dynatrace solutions by leveraging the partner ecosystem. For both global, regional and national partners, the objective is to develop strategic relationships by creating joint business initiatives that leverage Dynatrace solutions as a fundamental component of the partner’s business.
Partner Managers will jointly develop sales strategies with their partners and implement those initiatives by working with local sales teams. Partner Managers will be required to travel selectively to meet with partners and sales teams to gain commitment to launch an initiative and ensure successful execution of the established programs.
Your role within the team
- Understand the Partners’ business and align Dynatrace solutions to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of the Dynatrace solutions to both C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff members
- Develop Partners to become self-sufficient in the marketing of the jointly developed solutions
- Develop and build similar sales strategies across all Dynatrace solutions with assigned partners in region
- Communicate in region partner activities to other Dynatrace Partner managers so they can leverage that on the jointly developed partner initiatives in their regions
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales
- Be able to manage your time and travel expenses in accordance of the requirements of the company
Ideal Qualifications & Experience
- An extensive track record in software sales, systems integration delivery / business development, channel management
- Proven experience of working with various partners
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- A track record of recruiting Partners and generating new business revenues
- Solution development experience in a software/services environment
- Managed Services, Digital Agency, and ISV ecosystem experience is a plus
- Must be fluent in English and French
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMWare and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology.
We offer a competitive compensation package.