Sales Development Representative - UK
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace have a newly created position for a Sales Development Representative to be based out of our UK office. You will work closely with our top-performing enterprise sales team in the UK to generate demand for our Digital Performance Management platform whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketeers.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is refocusing. We’re looking to fill a newly created position out of growth for a Sales Development Representative reporting into the EMEA Sales Development Representative Manager. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to identify and act on demand for target accounts for our Software Intelligence platform.
Your future role in the team
- Inbound Marketing Qualified Lead follow-up for Target accounts including Events, Downloads, Trials, Webinars, etc for target accounts.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing accounts to expand Dynatrace opportunity.
- Proactively drive major events to drive meetings with the Sales Account Executives.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Identify and prospect to net new contacts, add to CRM Salesforce.com and follow up.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities.
What we expect of you
- Has experience with Business development of Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000.
- Is versed in IT Operations Management solutions.
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to relationship building.
- Is highly Motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work constantly changing environment.
- Fluent in English
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.