Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Our fast-paced EMEA Sales Operations HQ is seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative leader to provide strategic support to EMEA Sales/Ops teams. The person filling this role will partner directly with the EMEA VP Sales and Senior Director Sales Ops and will be responsible for driving a consistent business cadence and predictable business outcomes in partnership with the wider EMEA team accelerating pace of business and GTM to meet critical KPIs.
Key Objectives include owning 1) full weekly, quarterly, monthly and annual cadence 2) end to end EMEA forecast process 3) actionable reporting & analytical insights on company performance and pipeline 4) supporting the EMEA wide strategic annual planning process.
Responsibilities for this highly visible role include:
- Business Cadence: Drives a consistent business cadence and a predictable business in partnership with sales leaders to drive pace of business and GTM to meet critical KPIs across the EMEA team. Keeps Sales VP and Senior Director Sales Ops ahead of business issues, specific to forecast and quarterly results, and concerns to proactively address versus reactively address.
- Improving productivity through actional reporting/analytical insights.
- FY Planning, facilitates the EMEA strategic annual planning process.
- Cross functional leadership
- Are you a captivating critical thinker, armed with actionable business insight to drive and direct business growth who enjoys setting the fast pace of business ?
- A critical thinker driven by understanding the business through the insights deep analysis provides and uses these to guide leadership on any intervention for growth.
- Super proactive, running at speed to maintain pace of business bringing teams together in consistent cadence with one eye always on the future.
- Enjoys being central to the business and demonstrates situational flexibility switching from operational strategic to tactical tasks understanding the devil in the detail and eloquently communicating the high-level view tailored to all levels.
- High emotional intelligence with the presence to be heard and listened to with the ability to influence sales for bigger outcomes and cross functional teams for better outcomes.
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.