Regional Sales Director - Public Sector
Sales / Munich, Germany
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our platform. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Director to lead our Regional European team and execute on the achievement of double-digit growth targets.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now. Dynatrace is ranked #1 in a market where there is still a vast opportunity to capitalise.
Your role within the team…
- As a Dynatrace Sales Director you will be challenged with driving revenue growth, managing and growing our Enterprise Software Sales Representatives to prospect, attain, grow, and maintain the assigned territory. You will be recognised as a sales leader throughout the company – setting the tone and pace for your specified region and team.
- We are looking for entrepreneurial sales leader - someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and executing sales strategies, mentoring your team through thought leadership, and strategically partner with groups across the organisation.
- This candidate must live in in Region (Germany)
What we expect of you
- Several years of enterprise technology sales management experience within Public Sector Industries
- Methodical, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts that you will be assigned
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships
- Negotiating and closing clients
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- History of attaining revenue and performance goals as well as the maintenance of a customer base
- Meet or exceed revenue and/or activity quota through solution selling - High energy, self-motivated and persistent
- Goal oriented
- Superior customer service skills
- Application Performance Monitoring experience a plus
- P/L experience a plus
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
Your Responsibilities will be
- Develop and mentor your sales team by provide ongoing software sales training, coaching & best practices.
- Develop a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- As well as monitor and provide feedback regarding competitor products and industry needs.
- Direct sales activities by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Analyse to determine the effectiveness of your sales strategy and goals.
- Prospect, build and maintain an annual sales plan (goals) in support of organizational strategy and objectives to meet or exceed revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Meet with prospects and strategise with sales representatives with negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales report showing sales pipeline, potential sales, activities, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with key contacts within strategic accounts (typically larger accounts and targets; as well as with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Strategically partner with Marketing, Sales Engineers, Product Development, Customer Support, and other functional teams to determine the best approach to promoting Dynatrace products and services.
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package