Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
To ensure your success as a Sales Engineer at Dynatrace, you need to be an ambitious, confident and self-motivated individual, with previous SE experience or another technical customer facing role. You need to be passionate about innovative technology, technical sales and articulating value to customers and prospects.
- Experience with new innovative technologies like Azure, AWS, Docker, Openshift etc.
- Experience with Java technology including Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web Services, EJB, JMS etc.
- Ideally any experience with CICS Mainframe.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- An excellent team player, with the ability to work across all disciplines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical value into business value.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to produce a working outcome and be able to manage this process.
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, work with a number of different sales people and support other SEs where needed.
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally, adapt to an ever-changing environment and be coachable.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time, throughout the UK.
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the industry's premier Digital Performance Platform, making real-time information about digital performance visible and actionable for everyone across business and IT. We help customers of all sizes see their applications and digital channels through the lens of their end users. Over 8,000 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences.