Software Delivery Consultant - Germany
Services / Munich, Germany
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into one role with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
Dynatrace Delivery Consultants are responsible for ensuring successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle to provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, whether directly or working alongside delivering partners, with the aim of helping customers to maximize the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling them to deliver high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
We are looking for young professionals from Computer Science/ Engineering studies, to become our Software consultant for top clients in Germany - you will lead them on making the best use of Dynatrace. Ideally to be based in Munich, you will be required to travel to our clients offices, we cover expenses for travelling and hotel accomodation.
Successful consultants will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow.
Requirements, yes we have requirements...
- 1+ year experience as technical consultant or software engineer
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or equivalent training or course work experience
- Familiarity with Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design