Services / Munich, Germany
You are passionate about customer communication on a very technical level? You are excited to become our Software consultant for top clients in Germany and want to lead them on making the best use of Dynatrace?
Then join us and be part of our Global Services team! From your home base in Munich or Frankfurt you travel to our customers in Germany and support them on site with adoption of our technologies.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- you are responsible for ensuring successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle.
- you provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur.
- you focus on ensuring high quality delivery, whether directly or working alongside delivering partners, with the aim of helping customers to maximize the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling them to deliver high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
- you graduated in IT (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.) and gained first experience in Software Engineering or Consulting
- you are passionate about IT development with strong application focus and interest in web programming and object-oriented design
- you are fluent in German and English
- ideally your familiar with Java, C#, .Net, Python
- you are an intuitive problem solver and feel comfortable in complex environments
- you are excited and eager to learn new technologies
Why join Dynatrace:
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- you are innovative, willing to learn and want to contribute to fresh ideas.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierarchy and open door policy.
- you are interested in an international and diverse workplace.
Join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment plus commission. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.