Partner Sales Manager
Sales / Sydney, Australia
As a Partner Sales Manager you will be responsible to recruit, develop and manage named partner business in a defined geographic region focused on generating incremental, distributed software license revenue. Within the defined sales region, efforts are focused solely on Dynatrace’s Software Intelligence platform for the Enterprise Cloud.
Responsibilities also include generating interest in the Dynatrace platform by leveraging the partner ecosystem. For both regional and national partners, the objective is to develop strategic relationships through the creation of joint business initiatives and offerings that leverage Dynatrace as a fundamental component of the partner’s business. Partner Managers jointly develop sales strategies with their partners and implement those initiatives by working with local sales teams. Partner Managers are required to travel selectively to meet with partners and sales teams to gain commitment to launch an initiative and ensure successful execution of the established programs.
· This individual will be based in Sydney, Australia
· The region coverage: ANZ
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in software sales, business development, channel/partner management
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- A track record of recruiting partners and generating new business revenues via partners
- Solution development experience in a software as a service / cloud services environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Experience engaging GSI like Accenture is a plus
- Experience with cloud technology eco system partners or DevOp is a plus
Your Role on the Team
- Manage a set of Name partners accounts
- Understand Named Partners’ business and align Dynatrace solutions to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of the Dynatrace platform to both C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff members
- Develop Partners to become self-sufficient in the marketing of the jointly developed solutions
- Develop and build similar sales strategies with all assigned partners in region
- Communicate in region partner activities to other Dynatrace Partner managers so they can leverage that on the jointly developed partner initiatives in their regions
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales
- Perform as an evangelist to drive Dynatrace solutions
- Collaborate with technology alliance partners
- Collaborate with the region sales leadership team and successfully execute the region partner business plan
- Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work with region sales management and sales team to drive partner business
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive end user event with partner for partners’ pipeline
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.