Services / Plano, Texas
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of services that are based on the Dynatrace Unified Platform, from deployment and training to long-term managed services. To ensure new consultants are sufficiently equipped for success, Dynatrace Services provides an outstanding training program that is a mix of classroom, v-learning, self-study, and in-the-field observation activities. Once training is complete, consultants are expected to represent Dynatrace in the highest professional manner, through written and oral communications, to ensure maximum client satisfaction for all engagements. You are expected to represent Dynatrace as an Application Performance Management (APM) product expert and a trusted advisor in Digital Transformation.
Travel and Training Requirements
Most Dynatrace Services client engagements are mid to long-term assignments at a single client location and usually do not require travel. However, in those cases, relocation or working remotely may be required.
Must be willing to attend an extensive, multi-week training at Dynatrace headquarters in Detroit, MI as well as potential travel for in-the-field observation activities.
- Monitor client’s critical application performance and availability
- Summarize and review performance trends in operations status meetings
- Assist client staff in the troubleshooting and root-cause diagnosis of performance issues
- Maintain and enhance dashboards and reports to meet requirements of IT and business users
- On-board additional applications for monitoring
- Mentor and train customers on APM products and Best Practices
- Provide services that maintain and grow the adoption of the APM solution in customer environments
- Provide regular status updates and project documentation to support efforts at customer engagements
- Assist sales team in identifying new opportunities for product and services revenue at customer sites
- Ensure health of the client’s APM deployment and update software with any necessary service packs
- Maintain accurate deployment documentation
- Working experience in the areas of application monitoring, network administration, system administration, performance engineering / testing, or Java/.NET development
- Experience in software engineering and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience with application technologies (J2EE, .NET, Citrix, Microservices)
- Experience with database technologies (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL)
- Good understanding of distributed applications, web and enterprise applications
- Ability to address complex application environments to provide customers with clear guidance on implementation strategy and potential performance improvements
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and a passion to learn new technology
- Must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
- Previous consulting experience and / or Project Management experience is a plus
- Cloud and Infrastructure technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes etc.
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of Dynatrace Technology experience
- Dynatrace Product Certification