Marketing / Mumbai, India
Do you love to partner with a sales team, get in front of prospects and customers, drive award-winning and programs to grow pipeline? Are you creative but also detail-oriented? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Then join the Dynatrace Village as our India Marketing Manager!
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
As the market leader, Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing global community.
Our Marketing Manager supports our regional growth by planning and delivering customer value focused programs to acquire new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Dynatrace India enterprise sales teams.
Programs includes: innovative digital and social campaigns, account based marketing, joint partner programs, social selling, community education, and much more!
Your role & responsibilities will include:
- Partner with field, inside and channel sales to build regional and account-based marketing (ABM) plans to deliver New Logo, qualified opportunity, pipeline and awareness goals
- Collaborate with the APAC and WW marketing teams to integrate field programs into go-to-market campaigns that delight our current and future customers, partners, influencers and community
- Develop programs from planning from concept to delivery including strategy, budget, planning, agency liaison and management, execution, analysis and optimization
- Facilitate exceptional internal communication and support from across all functions to optimise campaign performance and outcomes
- Exceptional project, budget, team, and agency management that supports collaboration, diversity & inclusion
- Being a passionate social and digital brand ambassador who champions Dynatrace, our customers and community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing
- Demonstrated success in supporting field, sales development and partner sales teams to deliver pipeline, qualified target account opportunities and opportunity growth targets
- Demonstrated success in driving innovation, collaboration and operational excellence
- Proven experience managing all aspects of the marketing mix from digital programs, partner joint marketing, customer success story creation, audience acquisition and pipeline creation events (digital and physical), agency and budget management, strategic planning and reporting
- Proven ability to build and execute demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform, Marketo preferred and Salesforce
- Experience with Enterprise focused programs directed at multiple technical and business C-level personas
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales, Sales Development, Partner Management and Marketing peers
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills – artfully managing multiple programs to deadlines and budget
- Lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver innovative programs that capture our customers and communities’ hearts and minds
- Collaboratively minded with excellent written and verbal presentation and influencing skills
- Lifelong learner and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, SaaS technology environment
- Collaborative, driven, dynamic, customer-obsessed, fun team
- Commitment to employee development, growth & learning
- Focus on inclusion and diversity
- Our Values – Customer First, Teamwork, Results, Integrity, Value
- Competitive Compensation & Employee Benefits
- Fast paced, hyper-growth SaaS organization pioneering solutions for valued customers
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife?