Revenue Accounting Manager
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
· CPA required, preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm
· Experience working for a publicly-traded company
· Technical expertise in US GAAP with significant experience preparing and reviewing whitepapers
· Prior ASC 606 experience strongly preferred
· Prior experience in implementing and carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
· Experience with SalesForce.com and NetSuite is a plus
· Demonstrable experience in project management, timeline development and achievement
· Must have exceptional organization and communication skills
· Primary responsibility will be to serve as subject matter expert for revenue recognition (ASC 606)
· Collaborate with company’s global accounting teams to determine appropriate treatment of complex sales transactions
· Implementation and maintenance of revenue recognition policy documentation and related internal control procedures
· Monthly reconciliation and reporting of SalesForce.com and NetSuite bookings
· Monthly analysis of actual revenue vs. forecast, budget and prior year
· Development and maintenance of ASC 606 stand-alone selling price calculations
· Must be a highly-motivated individual with the ability to engage others
· Demonstrated ability to lead projects and implementation of revenue-related accounting standards along with related systems and processes
· Must have strong capability for discussions and interactions with the Company’s senior management
· Must have flexibility to travel for occasional meetings at the Company’s headquarters in Waltham, MA (estimated 10% travel)
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.