Lead Architect - Paris
Services / Paris, France
Dynatrace is the world leader in providing Application Performance Monitoring software. Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We’re redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today’s digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
With the growing demands in providing enterprise customers with trusted guidance and technical leadership to implement best in class enterprise-wide automatic observability solution. Enterprise engagements require a highly experienced Lead Architect to lead the architect design and provided guidance in Dynatrace implementation, particularly in Autonomous Cloud Enablement (ACE) when integrating Dynatrace platform into their IT Operations on their AIOs initiative, building DevOps pipelines, providing Cloud Native application monitoring. Typically, the lead architect will lead an engagement which provides for the customers build an implementation blue print based on automation that they can use throughout other applications in the organization and educate them on best practices when implementing their observability strategies throughout the entire application life cycle. Many of the applications we encounter are on a journey, transforming the way they develop, test, monitor and manually deploy their application in traditional statically managed environments into automated, dynamic, elastic and scalable cloud and container environments.
The lead architect is a combination of an infrastructure and automation expert, trusted advisor and cloud services authority and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of our monitoring solutions executed through a well-defined, repeatable services engagement model.
As a technical leader, a lead architect is expected to lead and manage a team of specialist walking ahead of the rest of the ACE team to be exposed to a vast number of new technologies, establishing best practices and build the enablement knowledge for a wider adoption. This opportunity is one of a kind and will often exercise every skill set in a lead architect arsenal. A successful lead architect will find this job incredibly engaging, very demanding at times but extremely rewarding.
- People and technology management experience.
- Dynatrace certified master, or Dynatrace Professional with 5 years hands-on experience providing troubleshooting expertise for performance and other issues.
- 5+ years of prior development experience in at least one object-oriented language. Solid understanding of byte-code based runtimes, i.e., Java, .NET
- Experience in DevOps environment with a good experience in CI/CD with automated provisioning and testing of resources. Demonstrated understanding of DevOps based solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GoCD, Jenkins, TFS and similar products.
- Certifications in open source and Cloud technologies and offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud with an aptitude and appetite to learn others quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of container-based solutions using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and similar products.
- Understanding of PaaS concepts and implementations such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, BlueMix or similar offerings.
- Experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and 5+ years of experience and expertise in delivering solutions for large scale applications.
- Fluent in French & English
- Develop automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor Client applications.
- Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills.
- Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
- Multilingual is a advantage (French, Italian, English, Spanish, German, Dutch)
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.