Software Delivery Consultant
University / Paris, France
As a Guardian Consultant with Dynatrace you will become a personal superhero to our customer. Dynatrace Guardians are skilled professionals trained to monitor applications from the end user to the data center. They support operations staff by providing critical application performance, availability and capacity data. They also help review performance trends and service desk tickets to aid in proactive monitoring efforts.
To ensure customers getting their full value of their investment in our APM technology, Dynatrace provides Premium Guardian Services. Dynatrace trained Guardians help our clients obtain the maximum value from existing investments, while allowing their IT staff to focus on core capabilities and activities.
Product Description & Responsibilities
- Ensure our customer’s business critical applications are available and performing at their peak.
- Summarize and review performance trends with customers.
- Be the Dynatrace subject matter expert for the client staff. Assist them with troubleshooting and root causing performance issues.
- Maintain and enhance dashboards and reports to meet requirements of IT and business users.
- On-board additional applications for monitoring and update software with any necessary service packs.
- Recently graduated within the last couple years with coursework around software development, computer networks, and web development preferred
- Less than 2 years of related professional work experience
- Willingness to relocate and/or travel
- Internship, Co-op and/or significant IT project based assignments
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology
- Expertise in one or more of these key technologies is desirable
- Java, J2EE, .NET, ASP.NET, Web development
- Networking, TCP/IP
- Virtualization, Citrix, VMware
- Server-side and/or client-side scripting.