Order Management Specialist
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
Our fast-paced Sales team is growing, and we are looking for an energetic and motivated Order Management Specialist to join our team!
- Work closely with Sales to prepare standard and non-standard customer orders, which includes receiving and analyzing information from various sources and consolidating into a single order
- Manage all requests for customizations and revisions to Customer orders requested by Sales and/or Customers
- Process all Customer orders in compliance with Dynatrace policies and guidelines
- Work with other Dynatrace departments such as Sales Operations, Finance and License Management to ensure every customer order is processed correctly and delivered in a timely manner
- 5-7+ years of previous sales support experience
- Experience drafting contract/order forms
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce/CPQ
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.