Solution Marketing Manager- Cloud Platforms
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
As a product marketing manager for Cloud Technology Alliances at Dynatrace, you will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans and sales enablement for AWS/Azure and Pivotal and Google. You will be the expert in buyers, their challenges, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content, enable the sales team, and to ensure successful and consistent execution of product launches.
You will collaborate closely across the marketing organization including demand generation, campaign management, partner marketing, and field marketing teams to ensure effective and consistent messaging. The selected candidate will work with product management and field sales teams to identify and prioritize messaging, tools and content to support sales and product launch processes.
- Drive development of key messages in new releases and campaigns that resonate and engage target buyers.
- Define, develop, write messaging, and deliver quality content (such as infographics and fact sheets) to be leveraged by marketing, sales, and thought leadership.
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Work closely with the product management teams to identify market opportunities, align with product line objectives, and define market leading products.
- Develop and manage go-to-market (GTM) launch plans, effectively communicating each projects status, issues and results.
- Provide marketing briefs and specifications when working with campaign and creative teams in support of strategic marketing plans.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Ensure Dynatrace products are represented consistently and effectively on the Dynatrace website and all other customer-facing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or related.
- MBA is a plus.
- 4+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years in B2B software marketing.
- Knowledge of computer infrastructure and software industry with Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Digital Experience or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, its direction and its competitors required.
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud, Pivotal, OpenShift or ServiceNow.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content.
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Attentive to detail with an eye for quality.
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments.
- May travel up to 20% to attend conferences and engage with customers.
3 reasons to become one of us:
· People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
· World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
· International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace is changing the rules of software intelligence, so we’re looking for game-changing people. Big thinkers and doers that constantly push to the next level. Joining Dynatrace means being part of the team that has gone way beyond Application Performance Management and is defining Software Intelligence for the Enterprise Cloud. Redefining an industry is hard work and it takes focused, dedicated team players. Come get in the game.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.