Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is looking for a Performance Engineer who has a deep understanding about all things web. We need someone who can help bridge the gap between our Classic product's capabilities and the value customers will get when they fully leverage Dynatrace. As part of the Customer Success team, you will work directly with customers giving product demos, run proof-of-concepts, trainings, and help troubleshoot some of the most challenging web performance challenges they may face. You will help our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) understand the latest product roadmaps and how their customers will benefit from it.
- Ideal Candidate has experience with the Dynatrace Classic solutions and expertise with Dynatrace
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer services team (e.g. technical support, consulting, sales).
- 5+ years working in a technical role, such as Performance Engineer, engineering, operations, technical support, sales engineering, or applicable Application Performance Management expertise.
- Working experience with one or more web technology stacks such as:
- Web and application server technologies such as Apache, IIS, Websphere, WebLogic and JBoss
- Server side technologies such as Java, .Net and PHP
- The HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style
- Cloud/New Stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and CloudFoundry
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong technical background including a relevant degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Outgoing personality, desire to work hard and have fun in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving work environment.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and our other offices.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.