Sales Operations - EMEA Strategic Business Partner
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
As the Strategic Business Partner to the Vice President of the rapidly growing EMEA Sales geography, this leader will be a catalyst for accelerating rapid growth, by enabling efficient and effective decision making, as well as ensuring crisp operational excellence and business transformation.
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative leader to provide strategic support to senior sales leadership. The person filling this role will partner directly with the VP of EMEA and lead the EMEA Sales Operations team to provide forward-looking insights to guide Sales Management on areas of growth and improvement for the business.
Your Highly Visible Role
- Facilitates the development of the go-to-market organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy to maximize sales productivity
- Provides assessments and analytics in the development of sales territories and deployment of sales executives and surround sound within EMEA
- Facilitates the development and deployment of sales targets and quotas
- Facilitates a standardized forecasting cadence and a quarterly business review cadence across each Region within EMEA
- Coordinates the forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization, maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Analyzes and share performance KPI insights to assist sales management with the management and administration of their teams
- Partner with Sales Operations globally to implement and leverage sales enabling platforms, tools, and processes.
- Works with sales management to quickly understand key differentiators to and exploit sales and market opportunities
- Assists sales management in understanding and addressing sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies
- Provide opportunity analysis based on total addressable market (white space reporting)
- Maintain reporting and business cadence to proactively inspect and manage Dynatrace sales, drive the pace of the business and go-to-market efforts to meet critical KPIs
- Provides ad hoc sales performance reporting and analysis
Cross Functional Leadership
- Partners with Sales Enablement to develop, deliver, and maintain operational training of sales systems and processes
- Liaise with members of the Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, and Product teams to translate business plans into executable sales productivity plans, forecasts, quotas and targets
- Facilitates a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for sales process enhancement, and collaborating with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, Services, and HR
- 5-10 years of progressive Sales Operations experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or relevant field or its equivalent; a Masters degree is a plus.
- Ability to concisely communicate vision and strategy across all levels of the organization
- Innate ability to develop strong cross functional relationships to influence change and build scalable processes
- Track record of hiring and developing high performing teams, and retaining top talent
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results
- Ambitious, highly motived and results driven
- Strong work ethic with high level of accountability
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.