Administration and Office Support
Administration / Macquarie Park, Australia
Provide Administrative and Office Support to the ANZ team.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving, sorting and distribution of daily mail. Arrange postage for outgoing mail. Organising Couriers
- Maintain office security system including building access, issuing security passes to visitors, contractors and staff.
- Educate new staff on building access & security procedures.
- Assist with APAC Real Estate
- Follow up and monitor all building maintenance issues.
- Coordinate with cleaners and ensure all issues are rectified.
- Manage office stationery and kitchen supplies
- Assist in on-line travel bookings, as well as travel and hotel bookings of Company Events, Regional Meetings and International Visitors
- Manage meeting room bookings and arrange in-house catering
- Support of Dynatrace Interstate offices as needed, including office/real estate support
- Coordinating and communicating effectively to all departments
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team and provide support to ad hoc requests
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills – MS Office (including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Strong Interpersonal andCommunication skills – writes, speaks and presents information effectively
- Organisational and administrative skills – sets priorities, plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish specific goals.
- Teamwork - supports and commits to team mission and objectives.
- Knowledge of, and commitment to (EEO), Inclusion, and Work Health & Safety (WH&S) policies and procedures.
- Customer Service
- Internal: All Staff
- External: Visitors to the premises, Couriers, Trades people, Building Management
- “Eligible to work in Australia”