Customer Success Manager
Dynatrace ONE / Sydney, Australia
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts in their territory by setting goals, driving adoption, demonstrating value and focusing on growing relationships with key account personnel. The CSM will drive renewals and account growth, navigate enterprise organizations, and collaborate with our Champions and Dynatrace account team alike to ensure on-time renewals.
- Serves as the primary post-sale point of contact for clients/customers.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products.
- Demonstrates product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s).
- May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result.
- Holds direct responsibility for identifying opportunities and closing additional revenue from assigned clients, including upselling and cross-selling of related products; accountable for client renewal and retention results.
- Ensures best practices are adopted for product use.
- May handle escalations and coordinate across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support.
- Develops relationships with smaller to mid-sized clients in order to increase revenue.
- Pursues relationships with potential new accounts and seeks business expansion opportunities with current clients.
- Has detailed knowledge of products and services being offered and ensures that products and services consistently meet client needs.
- May support higher-level account managers working with larger accounts.
- May visit client locations periodically to ensure client satisfaction and promote ongoing contract renewal. Provides sales quotations and responds to requests for proposals.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in the related experience.
- A strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a good conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices
- Basic technical understanding of cloud, new stack, and application performance technology
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in client environments, as well as with procurement and business owners
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Awareness of the APM marketplace with an understanding of where Dynatrace is positioned and their key strengths above the competition.
- Highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.