SDR Manager Central Europe
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The SDR Manager will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives in Central Europe, a mix of office based and remote SDRs to achieve key business goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Key responsibilities for this position include recruiting, hiring and training new SDR personnel, managing to established metrics and coaching on proper qualification criteria all in an effort to maximize QSO (Qualified Sales Opportunities) volume and maintain SLA’s against inbound Marketing qualified leads in a rapidly growing sales environment. They will report directly to the Sales Development Director.
- Create reports and deliver weekly performance and productivity metrics for the individuals and team.
- Measure process and performance, with a continuous focus on improving efficiency and QSO quality. You will be required to provide updates on performance against quota to the Sales Development Director.
- Required to manage and develop Sales Development staff through proactive performance management.
- Coach SDRs to ensure they exceed revenue and productivity goals. Develop and lead coaching programs and conversations for all SDRs.
- Support setting development plans and goals for direct reports. Provide regular informal and formal performance feedback to direct reports.
- Work effectively with Sales & Marketing teams to keep them on informed on SDR progress and discuss new ideas and initiatives to improve QSO performance.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in target markets.
- Stay on top of training requirements for the team liaising with the Enablement. The SDR Manager will be jointly responsible for creating new training content and delivering this to the Sales Development team when required.
- On-call coaching with SDR'S to better their prospecting, outreach, and discovery efforts
- Work with talent acquisition to interview potential candidates for future SDR vacancies
- Participate with cross-functional teams as needed to further sales initiatives.
- Must have previous experience in sales & business development within DACH
- Must have previous management experience
- Able to demonstrate track record of success
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented
- Comfortable communicating with senior level management
- Experience with MS Office products and Salesforce.com
- Must have high ethics and integrity, and have a desire to be part of a rapidly growing sales and support organization
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
- We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader.
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
- We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.