Federal System Integrator Account Executive - (Remote Office - Washington, D.C. Area)
Sales / Washington, D.C.
The Federal System Integrator Account Executive will prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory within the Federal Government FSI customer base. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews). Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, timely completion of customer proposals, onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines,
Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all FSI buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and program priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags. Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Dynatrace software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors
- 7–15 years of enterprise software sales experience in the US Federal space with demonstrated success selling to FSI’s on key programs
- Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, pipeline builder & closer
- Sales skills: prospecting, qualification, verbal & written persuasiveness, negotiation and closing
- Demonstrated success building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota in US Federal Partner Ecosystem, Departments, Agencies and Programs
- Experienced solution seller with training in Challenger or like methodology
- High energy, self-motivated and persistently improvement oriented with respect to skills selling great Technology, the US Federal Market, and sales process
- Goal oriented
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required
- Indecently drives trust across teams be making good use of resources like Systems Engineers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Engage the C-level stakeholders at the top 10 Federal Sis that manage Cloud performance monitoring and IT systems monitoring.
- Must be familiar with Federal programs that include Application Performance Monitoring solutions
- Gather Program intelligence to understand where Dynatrace has opportunities to sell APM products
- Lead SI joint business development planning processes with partners and develop program capture plan inclusive of but not limited to opportunity ID, teaming agreement, bid responses, and deployment.
- Manage complex enterprise agreement negotiations and collaborate with cross-function stakeholders
- Drive strategic program wins leveraging internal resources: Sales/Technical Engineering/Finance/Legal/Marketing
- 7-15 years of experience in enterprise sales, working with federal consulting partners.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Proven success building scalable partnerships with partners, global system integrators, and consultancies