Performance Analyst (Remote Office)
Services / Remote Office, United States
We have an immediate opening for a Performance Analyst position (Digital Experience Services - Insights). As a Performance Analyst, you’ll work with some of the largest sites on the web across major industries (retail, auto, finance, travel, etc) and help them answer questions about site performance and user engagement, helping to drive improved customer experience for their customers and improve their business. This is a remote position only, no relocation is provided.
Dynatrace’s tools generate mountains of data, a lot of which customers don’t know how to make use of…that’s where you come in. You will turn that mountain of data, into invaluable insight. As someone who lives and breathes data, analysis, problem solving you will help your clients understand the right performance data, in the right context and turn that data into business altering insight which enables your customer to take the right action to improve overall site performance and user experience that maximizes business outcomes.
You will help customers set a strategy for how they can optimize both their current performance and build performance into their culture.
What you’ll be doing
Account management for 8+ ongoing clients
Lead large and complex assessment based projects
Provide input into Digital performance product strategy
Manage customer expectations by leveraging internal teams
Work as an extension of your client’s team, assisting in ad hoc analysis or testing
Creating detailed analysis deliverables (monthly) for your clients
Meet monthly with each client to present your deliverable
Our ideal candidate has
- You have substantial experience in any area of data analysis…looking at complex sets of data, and using that data to answer interesting, and often non-intuitive questions and presenting your findings in an engaging way.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, deliverable focused environment.
- You love puzzles and problem solving.
- You love to learn: new technologies, approaches, methodologies, processes…in this fast paced industry there is always something new.
- You take initiative to develop solutions rather than waiting for the answer.
- You are good handling multiple tasks and balancing competing priorities.
- You’re a strong communicator and consensus-builder, bringing together business unit needs and technical teams.
- You’re bilingual – speaking fluent ‘consumer end user’ and also developer-speak.
- You’re authoritative and persuasive because you thoughtfully marshal facts and analysis.
- Your peers respect you.
- Experience in data driven analysis - Excellent at working with, understanding, analyzing data
- A desire to help customers make the “Internets” better
- Understanding of web technologies including HTML, JS, CSS, networking, Content Delivery Networks, Cloud etc
- Experience with analysis tools: Google Analytics, Adobe, Advanced Excel, Tableau, SPSS, R, etc.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative disciplines
- Stellar conceptualization and communication skills. Able to bring business and technical people together around clear product concepts, and motivate them to deliver whole, working solutions
- Great visualization skills
- Great listening skills and good with customers
- Passion and adaptability. Bring strong desire to a dynamic, market-leading company
Skills we love