Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing / Maidenhead, Great Britain
We are currently seeking to appoint a Marketing Automation Specialist working hand-in-hand with the Marketing Team to produce high quality, innovative Marketo Campaigns.
We’re looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to join our fast growing marketing department to deliver multiple automation campaigns across our global Marketing Organisation to our global database.
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
Key objectives of the role
- Work closely with Global Campaign Manager to build and retain a Marketo Marketing Calendar by prioritizing Marketo builds and setting up accurate segmentations
- Use Marketo to implement new programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content)
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads are engaged with the content
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team
- Working with integrated third-party software (e.g. GotoWebinar)
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI
- Using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- 1-2 years’ experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Strong understanding of email deliverability and compliance
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent project management, and ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with HTML
- Ability to work cross functionality
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture, and campaign analysis)
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience working in fast paced, global teams
- Marketo Certified Expert
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.