Vice President, EMEA Sales
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace is searching highly motivated and proven leader for our EMEA (GTM) team. As a member of the global sales leadership team reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales, this role serves as the overall leader, setting the strategy and operating model, and execution for the region. The role will have budget responsibilities for quota carrying, partner channel, and sales support roles.
Our ideal candidate is deeply passionate about customer success, developing talent, and organizational capabilities in a high-growth environment. This individual will work cross functionally on both strategy and execution and bring their experience to drive accelerated growth in the region. This role requires a successful track record of balancing strategic thinking, operational management, and executional rigor to deliver against business priorities.
- Develop and lead execution for GTM strategy opportunity development, sales, and revenue retention.
- Build and develop a “land and expand” strategy designed to shorten sales cycles while increasing net-new logo acquisition and long-term company value.
- Achieve revenue retention goals (maximizing renewal values while minimizing attrition rates).
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement to develop a plan to on-board new talent and continuously refresh the Dynatrace solutions, industry knowledge, technical and sales skills.
- Regularly engage with senior sales and business leadership on progress against defined objectives, business opportunities, and needs of your team and customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Human Resources, Enablement, Product Development, Facilities, and Operations to ensure effective cross-functional coordination to support the region’s success.
- Appropriately leveraging company resources, senior executives, partners, and industry influencers to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
- Support marketing and sale enablement with playbooks and marketing-driven demand generation, programs.
- Scale the team and region’s capabilities, and lead transformation initiatives.
- Inspires accountability and teamwork, coach, train, and motivate teams, as well as successfully select and integrate talent into the organization.
- Grow and manage pipeline based on your team’s sales targets and defined performance goals
- Maintain consistent pipeline of candidates for Regional Directors including succession management, and develop retention plans for account teams.
- Approximately 50% travel to Dynatrace office locations, business meetings and customers.
- Assistance and collaboration on sales strategy, yearly budgeting, and planning
- Proven track record of leading GTM acceleration in software (SaaS) and proven success in achieving sales targets.
- Ability to operate effectively in a rapidly growing and dynamic changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven leadership in building and managing large teams.
- Demonstrates exceptional leadership skills with the ability to create and drive vision across the organizations.
- Experience supporting both direct and partner sales organizations and specifically in matrixed organizations.
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen in a global software organization.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; proven ability to work with a diverse team and influence and drive change across functional and business boundaries in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-versed in sales effectiveness techniques, strategies, and proficient with sales productivity tools (e.g. SFDC, Clari).
- Excellent communication skills and tactful diplomacy especially around communicating financial trends.
- Possess the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- Advanced degree in Marketing and Business preferred.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.