Autonomous Cloud Architect
Services / US-Virtual Office
At Dynatrace we are building the future of cloud computing together with the world’s leading cloud and software providers. Our mission is to build cloud environments that manage and heal themselves. We are building a team of experts that will help our customers and partners develop and scale a software intelligence platform.
Autonomous Cloud Management helped us at Dynatrace transform our culture. By pioneering and embracing Autonomous Cloud Management and Operations, dynatrace was able to move from 2 releases a year to 26. Having 500 successful deployments a day versus being afraid of broken builds. Ensuring that 93% of all bugs are found and resolved before customers see them. Running thousands of servers and applications without a dedicated NOC team. From our own transformation within Dynatrace, we have developed the technical blueprints
In your role you as a ACM Architect, you will work with Fortune 1000 companies together with the Dynatrace Innovation Lab, the Dynatrace product team, Dynatrace Professional Services, and our most strategic Partners/Systems Integrators to help them achieve the same results we have seen at Dynatrace.
You will become an expert on:
- How to automatically monitor applications consisting of hundreds of thousands of servers.
- How to build an unbreakable delivery pipeline and cut testing lead times by over 50%
- Using virtual assistants for operations cutting repetitive operations tasks by 80%
- Utilize runbook automation and self-healing to bring MTTR down to seconds
- Implement self-healing auto mitigation mechanisms which are tied to business outcomes
Required Education and Experience
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required
- 5 years experience in a leading engineering or consulting role in agile development environments building complex, scalable and high-performance software architectures, preferably with Red Hat OpenShift or Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, GCP
- Working knowledge of Red Hat Linux and/or general Linux
- Hands-on experience of modern software engineering processes.
- Hands-on experience of continuous delivery pipelines.
- Knowledge of Java and at least one other cloud native language
- Deep understanding of container technologies
- Working experience with cloud-native application development
- Deployment automation tools and methods
- Must possess experience designing, building, maintaining, migrating, tuning, administering, supporting, and solving problems in complex applications delivery and production environments.
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business requirements into information systems solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, drive classroom and lab outcomes for highly technical and evolving technologies and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly and be able to create new labs / training materials for Autonomous Cloud education
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.