Technology / Detroit, Michigan
Dynatrace is actively growing our digital business team to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
Our expectations of you
- 2+ years of experience with AWS cloud infrastructure/implementations
- Experience or understanding of containers, dockers, automation tools (i.e. Ansible, Cloud Formation), microservices implementations and scripting languages
- Automation evangelist – rather write code than re-run things manually
- Convinced that continuous delivery needs continuous feedback
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Bachelor’s degree required
Your future role with the team
- Develop innovative and creative solutions to automate manual processes while working in AWS
- Collaborate with engineers to build our next generation “NoOps” deployment strategies
- Use automation to build scalable, self-healing and high performing applications
- Create and build monitoring solutions
You’ll love working at Dynatrace, if
- You are passionate about technology and truly enjoys being surrounded by technologists
- You want to be part of a winning team
- You want to work with the leader in Application Performance Management
- You are independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to implement “NoOps” strategies
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.