Development / Detroit, Michigan
Are you an Agile expert? Are you excited coaching development teams to become more agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)? Do you have passion for driving best practices and standards? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Go beyond the standard, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
As an Agile Coach, you will be the key interface between Product Managers, Product Architects, DEV Teams and UX Designers. You will enable multiple development teams to perform at their best while helping maintain continuous development on 2 week sprint cycles. Our Detroit Lab is the epicenter for services and Digital Business. Digital Business includes all platforms that help us understand our customers, how they use Dynatrace, how they manage their accounts and more to create the best possible customer experience life cycle.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below.
- Professional experience as Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Organizational talent including some degree of tact and sensitivity
- Communication skills, enjoyment of moderating, assertiveness and fun working with people
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Moderate willingness to travel (max 15%)
What will make you stand out:
- Passion for innovation and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Driven by great processes and best practice
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with global team experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.